Friday, July 8, 2016

Episode 118 - Tink like a boss! #tinklikeaboss

Due to my huge whole-house reorganization and painting project, show notes are a little minimalist this week, but will get you to the correct information. :) Gayle and I also talk a bit about why we sometimes choose to rip a project. If you want to share your ideas or photos of taking charge of your knitting and ripping, please use the hashtag #tinklikeaboss !

What are we wearing?
Donner by Elizabeth Doherty
Sharlene's Donner
Knit Picks Lindy Chain
Armande by Andi Satterlund
Gayle's Armande

What are we stalking?
Party on my needles by Joji Locatelli
Photoknitgal's yarn choices
Shawl Society Amulet Shawl by Helen Stewart
Rose City Rollers Littles by Mara Catherine Bryner
Carpino by Carol Feller
Kate's Poncho by Nice and Knit
Boden by Nice and Knit

What are we knitting?
test knit for Joji Locatelli
Holst Garn Coast
Creative Spark yarn's Sockies
Wonder Wander Hat by Megan Williams
Hoodie Shawl Cardigan by  Susanne Sommer

What have we finished?
Buttercup by Heidi Kirrmaier
Lilli Pilli by Ambah O'Brien
Faerie's Firelight by Jenn Sheelen
Gayle's Faerie's Firelight
My Kind of Love by Nadia Crétin-Léchenne

We talk a little bit about the zen of ripping your knitting. ;)
If you end up ripping, use the #tinklikeaboss


2 comments:

  1. Funny that I was listening to this episode as I re-knit a section of lace that I ripped out last night! I almost always find a small mistake after the item is blocked :-( so if I find a mistake WHILE knitting I always rip! I also give myself credit on knitmeter for the yards I've reknit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete